Minggu, 31 Januari 2010

9.KumpulanSoal Ungkapan Penawaran.

Silahkan anda pilih kata bercetak tebal  yang anda anggap salah!

Nomor 1.
Sawung:Should you like to have some candies?
Didi      :That's very kind of you.

Nomor 2.
Terry:Going home,Candy?Should you go home with me?
Candy:Thank you very much.That's very kind of yo.
Terry:Never mind.I will pass your apartment anyway.

Number 3.
Customer    : What does this diamond ring cost?
                                  A                                  B
Clerk           : Oh, that's Rp 1.750.000.

Customer    : That's quite expensive. May you give it Rp 1.250.000.e it
                                                              C
Clerk           : That's too low. I'll let you have it for Rp 1.500.000.
                                                                         D
A. do
B. expense
C. Can
D. them

2 komentar:

  1. I am interested in your writing but I get any difficulties to download...

    BalasHapus
  2. I'm sreally sorry... Idon't know either how to
    downlooad

    BalasHapus