Sabtu, 23 Januari 2010

2.Kumpulan Soal Ungkapan Percakapan Di Telepon

Piklihlah jawaban yang benar A,B,C atau D.

Number1.
Aryo           : Good morning.This is Aryo calling.May I talk to Mr.Agus,please?
Receptionist : ............... I'll try to put you through to Mr.Agus at his office.

A.It's all right
B.Hold the line,please
C.Who's speaking,please!
D.Sorry to keep you waiting

Number2.
Operator: Subsription Division,Tempo Magazine.Can I help you?
Caller     :Yes,I'd like to subscribe to Tempo.
Operator: Yes,ma'am............................
Caller     :This usan Olivia

A.Can I talk to Susan Olivia
B.Shall I call You with your last name?
C.May I know who's calling ,please?
D.Can you tell me her name,please?

Number 3.
Caller:Hello....................................?
Nita  :I'm sorry,he is out .Could you call back at four?
Caller:All right.Thank you

A.Could you speak to Mr.Aziz,please?
B.Can I take a message from you
C.Could I speak to Mr.Aziz,please?
D.Would you like to call him again

Number 4.
Doni :Hello ........................................?
Iwan :Yes,speaking
Doni  :I need some information about the product you launched yesterday

A.Could you tell me about your product ,please
B.Who's speaking
C.Could I speak to Mr.Iwan,please
D.Could you put me through to Doni

Number 5.
Sandi          : Good morning.This is Sandi.May I talk to Mr.Zaenal,please?
Receptionist: ...................I'll try to put you through to Mr.Sandi at his office.

A.Hold the line,please
B.Sorry to keep you waiting
C.Who's speaking,please
D.Yes,I'm speaking

Number6.
Taufiq:Happy Travel,taufiq speaking
Olga  :Hello,Mr.taufiq.This is Olga..................
Taufiq:Oh,yes,Miss Olga.I hope you and your family will have a wonderful time.
Olga   :Thank you.We are very excited.

A.I am sad to tell you the truth
B.I liked to talk about the ticket service
C.I am disappointed with the service last night
D.I am calling to confirm my trip to Disneyland

Number 7.
Andre  : I need to book a room for this weekend.May I know the rate?
Banu    : ........... And which room would you like to have, single or double?
Andre   : Sure.My name is Andrea Thomas and I'd like single room,please.

a. Will you put me through Mr.Brown?
b. Can I talk to the manager?
c. May I leave a message?
d. May I know who's speaking?

Number 8.
Receptionist: Good morning.What can I do for you,sir?
Guest          : I'd like to talk to the Personnel Manager,please.
Receptionist: ....................?
Guest          : Yes.My name is Hendarto.

a. May I have your name
b. Could you call him later
c. Have you met him before
d. Have you made an appointment

Number 9.
Receptionist: Good morning, Nirwana Hotel. Can I help you?
Caller           : Room 1023, please.
Receptionist : I'm sorry, there is no answer.............................?

A. What can I do for you
B. How do you spell it
C. Can I tke a message
D. He is not in at the moment

Number 10.
Receptionist : ......................................................
Caller            : May I speak to Mr. Rahadi, please?
Receptionist  : Hold on, please?

A. Good morning,Nusantara Airlines. Can I help you?
B. Hi. This is Nusantara Airlines. Can I help you?
C. Hi. I'm Rendy from Nusantara Airlines.Who are you?
D. Hello. Good morning. You're Mr. Gondo, right
      (C 34./2012. No 27)

10 komentar: