Sabtu, 23 Januari 2010

5.Kumpulan Soal Ungkapan Pujian.

Pilihlah salah satu jawaban yang benar A,B,C atau D.

Number 1.
Bella  :Fantastic!...................It makes your blouse well.
Chika :Thanks.My niece gave it to me on my birthday.

A.What dress is that?
B.What a lovely brooch!
C.You are very beautiful!
D.How nice is her gown?

Number 2.
Elena:I've read your novel. .....................Will you publish another one?
Mary:My next novel will be publishe in the next three months.

A.How excellent the writing is!
B.How nice her voice is!
C.What a beautiful handwriting!
D.How amazing the colour printing is!

Number 3.
The student of S.M.K. 2 went to Bali for a picnic,when they arrive at Kuta,one of them said..............!

A.What a wonderful place
B.How wonderful is his place
C.What a beautiful is Bali
D.What a good is Bali

Number 4.
Adi     :.........................Don't you agree?
Yudha :I don't think so.I think Affandi's painting is more beautiful than this one.

A.What a beautiful painting!
B.He's really a great painter
C.That's too bad
D.Nonsense

Number 5.
Silvi and Shannaz attend the wedding party of Bella.bella looks beautiful wearing the wedding gown.Everyone admirers her.
Silvi      :..................................
Shannaz: You are right.I hardly recognize her.

A.Howm pretty is Bella!
B.How beautiful is Bella?
C.What beautiful day?
D.How beautiful Bella is !

Number 6.
Ari    : Do you lke my new coat?My father bought it in Singapore.
Lina  : Yes, I like it so much.......
Ari    : Thank you.

A. You look gorgeous wearing it.
B. The coat is too small for you.
C. It makes you look older than you age.
D. It goes well with my shoes.

5 komentar: