Sabtu, 23 Januari 2010

6.Kumpulan Soal Ungkapan Keluhan.

Pilihlah salah satu jawaban yang benar A,B,C atau D.

Number 1.
Guest     :Would you do me a favour,please?
Manager:Yes,ma'am.  ..................................?
Guest     :I ordered breakfast half an hour ago,but I haven't got it yet.

A.How do you like the service
B.What seems to be the problem
C.Would you like to have breakfast
D.Can I call the room service for you

Number 2.
Retno: I have been waiting for you for ages.Where have you been?
Anto  :Oh,sorry for coming late......................,so my car went very slowly.
Retno :You should not have taken that way in busy hour.

A.My car got flat tire
B.You could be there on time
C.I was caught in a traffic jam
D.I changed my plan meeting you

Nomor 3.
Buyer             : The clock which I bought yesterday isn't working. I want a replacement.
Shop assistant : ......... Let me take a look, first.

A. I apologize for the inconvenience.
B. I am about to sell it.
C. Excuse me to bother you.
D. I am sorry to say this.

Number 4.
Visitor   : Why is this place so messy?
Host       : I'm sorry. .....But we'll tidy up as soon as possible.

A. It's not a problem, right?
B. Can you help us clean it?
C. The office boy didn't come this week.
D. The receptionist will inform you later.

Number 5.
Agus   : Why didn't you come to school yesterdayYou had a class, didn't you?
Marjo  : I was shocked. My best friend, Trisno got heart attack. He's being hospitalized at Sarjito
               Hospital now.
 Agus   : Oh, ..... Hoping better soon
 Marjo  : Yeah.

  A. I'm sorry to hear that.
  B. He must do some exercise.
  C. He must be careful then.
  D. I'm surprised to hear that.



Selamat mencoba!

1 komentar: