Rabu, 18 Januari 2012

Kumpulan Soal Listening Question-Responses.


    Anda akan melihat soal-soal listening question responses yang telah diujikan mulai tahun 2007-200-11.

Listening Question Responses 2007.


Number 1.
Man      :What time does this electronic store open?
Woman :A. Yes,this store sells sells electronic.
               B. As far as I know it opens at 5 p.m.
               C. In the evening with turn on the electricity.

 Number 2.
 Man      : I think English is interesting, isn't it?
 Woman : A. Yes. I always understand interesting lesson.
                 B. No, my teacher doesn't speak English well.
                 C. Yes, I really like it

 Number 3.
 Woman : Which way is the nearest money changer from here?
  Man     :  A. No, there isn't money money changer here.
                  B. There is one in the end of the street.
                  C. The most expensive currency is poundsterling.

  Number 4.
  Man      : Hello! How can I cancel the reservation of two rooms for the next Friday?
  Woman : A. Please contact the receptionist on extension receptionist.
                  B. I regret to tell you about my cancellation.
                  C. Certainly. The rooms are available for you.

   Listening Question Responses 2008.

  Number 1.
 Woman  : Which one do you think will suit me better , the black gown or the red one?
   Man      :  A. Please sit down and relax.
                    B. The black one looks more elegant.
                    C. You'd better buy it yourself.

  Number 2.
  Man        : Why don't you take a public speaking class?
  Woman   :  A. I enjoy public speaking class.
                     B. I'm speaking English slowly.
                     C. That's a good idea.

   Number 3.
   Woman  : You study at school from 7 to 3 everyday, don't you?
    Man      :  A. Yes, we study at school everyday.
                     B.  Yes, we spent eight hours a day at school.
                     C.  No, I don't go to school at 7 everyday.

   Number 4.
   Man       : Excuse me. I'm looking for a travel agent  around here.Do you have any idea where it is?
    Woman :  A. I'm sorry. I'm a stranger myself.
                     B. I'm not a travel agent staff.
                     C. My idea is better than yours.

   Listening Question Responses 2009.

   Number 1.
   Man        : Your room looks very dirty. How about if I help you clean it up?
   Woman   :  A. That's very kind of you.
                      B. I've just bought a new vacuum cleaner.
                      C. I've already washed the clothes.

    Number 2.
    Woman : Would you prefer to get a job or continue studying?
    Man      : A. You can work after studying.
                    B. I prefer working if possible.
                    C. Yes, I will go to university.

    Number 3.
     Man      : Would you like to come over for dinner tonight?
     Woman :  A. I'd love to,thanks.
                      B. Yes, the show is over.
                      C. We have TV dinner last night.

     Number 4.
     Woman  : Can you tell me where south street is?
      Man      : A. Yes, he lives on south street.
                      B. Yes, it's about five minutes walk in that direction.
                      C. No, you can't turn around there because of the flood.

    Listening Question Responses 2010.

    Number 1.
    Woman  : Why don't you see a doctor to determine the cause of your illness?
     Man      : A. You're right. That's what I'll do.
                     B. The doctor has just moved here.
                     C. OK. I'll take the examination tomorrow.

    Number 2.
    Man       : Can you tell me how to get to the music building from here?
                     I have a lecture to attend there.
    Woman   :A. Sure. I'll get there in a moment.
                     B. Walk along this street, it is on the right.
                     C. The building is under construction.

    Number 3.
    Woman  : Who won the basketball competition last year?
     Man      : A. I don't want to see that game.
                     B. A school team did.
                     C. We would join the competition.

     Number 4.
      Man      : Will your father be going with you to the ceremony?
      Woman : A. Yes.He spends all of time looking in his company.
                      B. No, he hasn't been feeling well lately.
                      C. I'm sure he's going to be here soon.

 
     Listening Question Responses  2011.

     Number 1.
     Man        : Why do you like traveling by train better than by bus?
     Woman   :  A. He likes traveling by bus.
                        B. I think the train is safer.
                        C. The bus is too cheap.

     Number 2.
     Woman   : What kind of music do you like most?
      Man       : A. I like listening to music.
                       B .Music is my favorite subject.
                       C. I love jazz very much.

      Number 3.
       Man       : What is your opinion about the selling of our product this year?
       Woman  : A. He is going to sell new products
                        B. I think sells have increased since last year.
                        C. I don't know about the product.

      Number 4.
       Woman  : Do you want to see the exhibition?
       Man       : A. The exhibition will start soon.
                        B. That's sound great. Let's go then!
                        C. I think it' very interesting.


Selamat berlatih!






  

Bersambung!








1 komentar: